FEBA India was founded by men of God who had the passion to touch the very hearts of people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It was firmly believed that through the Radio, the message of Christ would be preached, and that it would cross all barriers to reach the unreached people groups. FEBA broadcasts have been a blessing to millions over the years, for sure. FEBA commenced its long journey of faith way back in the year 1964. At that time, there was Short Wave broadcasting from facilities in Manila and Seychelles. Having begun in a small way, FEBA has progressed to broadcasting in 11 different Indian languages in India, and to the neighbouring countries as well. FEBA-India is an interdenominational radio agency committed to communicating the unchanging message of Christ through Radio.
Far East Broadcasting Associates of India is a nondenominational Gospel radio, with a passion and a mission to broadcast ‘hope’ principally to Radio audiences; past geographic, social, political, physical and economic barriers. FEBA addresses issues faced by individuals, families and communities, and builds trusted relationship with its audiences. We assist the community through social action such as education, health care, disaster relief, spiritual and economic development, and touch lives with God’s love using the unchanging Word in an ever changing world. Programmes are carried through the Medium Wave, FM and Internet in the listeners’ heart language, wherever possible.
To communicate the Gospel of Jesus Christ mainly through radio and allied media, and to demonstrate the Biblical values of love, saving faith, and eternal hope to change lives in the community.
- Partner with the local church and like minded organisations in fulfilling the great commission.
- Broadcast eternal hope through all possible stations, including online, television and new economy platforms, to reach maximum people and language groups.
- Strengthen the lives of individuals and families in the community through strategic initiatives.
- Assist the community through social action such as education, justice, health care and disaster relief, spiritual and economic development.
- Constantly demonstrate God’s love using the unchanging Word in an ever changing world.